Creole Odyssey Tour
1:30pm & 2:00pm *
$45 / 3 hrs
*Please click the link above or call to inquire about availability (504.321.1505). Availability on our 2pm tour varies.
While our Heart of the City tour focuses on the historic core of the city, the Creole Odyssey tour will start by examining that same core more briefly, and then move on to track the city's expansion into its surrounding bayous. Enjoy an extended ride under the shade of regal Live Oak trees as we journey down the opulent Esplanade Ridge. After visiting St. Louis Cemetery #3, you will cruise past swampy vistas in City Park, our largest public park. You'll traverse Bayou St. John, a historic waterway that was used by Native Americans and French settlers alike, and learn why it was so instrumental in our city's founding.
Places you will visit:
- The French Quarter
- Faubourg Marigny
- Esplanade Avenue
- St. Louis Cemetery no. 3
- City Park
- Bayou St. John
- The Lafitte Greenway
- Louis Armstrong Park & Congo Square
- To go on the tour one must be over 13 years old and taller then 4'10".
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Tours are limited to10 people.
- The tour is $45 per person and includes a bicycle, helmet, and bottled water.
- The tour is a total of 10 miles traveled at a very leisurely pace.
- 48 hour notice of cancellation is required.
- Please arrive for the tour 15 minutes before departure time.