Heart of the City Tour
$45 / 3hrs
Our Heart of the City Tour will take you on an exploration of the historic core of the city. Starting in the French Quarter, we will make several stops to learn about the early development of our city from 1718. We will then journey beyond the Quarter to the city's most historic neighborhoods (Faubourg Marigny, Faubourg Treme, and Storyville). This tour also traces the development of jazz and the colorful innovators who created it.
Places you will visit:
- The French Quarter
- The Mississippi River
- Faubourg Marigny
- Esplanade Avenue
- Faubourg Tremé
- Louis Armstrong Park & Congo Square
- St. Louis Cemetery no. 2
- Back o'Town
- To go on the tour one must be over 13 years old and taller then 4'11".
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Tours are limited to10 people.
- The tour is $45 per person and includes a bicycle, helmet, and bottled water.
- The tour is a total of 7 miles traveled at a very leisurely pace.
- 48 hour notice of cancellation is required.
- Please arrive for the tour 15 minutes before departure time.